F***in' annoying unavailable keys...

Monkey 9 monkey9 at iae.nl
Sun Sep 3 06:07:53 PDT 2006

Hello,

I have sent messages about this issue for about a week now....
And only if I loose my temper, I get a response...
Believe me, If the issue could be solved by me, I would have done it
allready..

IMHO, the problem is caused, by the simple reason, that the key, when it
gets imported, goes to: /home/user/.gnpg/pubring.gpg
and not in the rpm-database...

I know this, because the socalled:'unavailable'keys, are to be found at
the keyservers, and can be imported..
I did import the 'unavailable' keys myself by hand, to see what is wrong,
Only spm, does not find them...so it does not look in the mentioned dir..

Maybe, if you looked in the mail, if not too much asked, (no offence
meanth here, or insult..) you would find all the info regarding this issue..

No hard feelings, just trying to make things work...;)

M9.