F***in' annoying unavailable keys...

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Sun Sep 3 11:03:11 PDT 2006

Em Dom, 2006-09-03 às 07:36 -0500, Richard Hendershot escreveu:

> I'm unable to help since I use Fedora.  I see that apt-deb (Suse is
> debian, right?) has a fingerprint channel attribute.  There may be

Plain wrong. SUSE is SUSE. And if mean that it uses deb packages, wrong
again, it uses RPM (and the official package manager is YaST).

BTW, the GPG key is an attribute from the RPM package, not the channel.
I don't know if 'rug' (Fedora?) handles it, but I'm pretty sure apt-rpm
and (now) smart (will) support it.

An immediate solution would be:

smart --set rpm-check-signatures=False

This will disable the signature checking if you need it before the real
issue is solved.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR