smart patch

Christoph Thiel cthiel at suse.de
Wed Aug 1 15:52:55 PDT 2007

Hey Gustavo!

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 01:27:26PM -0300, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:

> > I guess this is refering to smart-rpm-check-signatures.patch (attached),
> > a patch that Andrea Arcangeli and myself did some time ago. IIRC it has
> > been posted to the list a couple of times ;)
>
> I was talking about the repackage feature, but I appreciate the resending
> anyway.  Is this public key feature working fine for you guys?

Oh, I see. I don't think we have repackaging support in our smart package.
At least it didn't add any patch to support it ;)

The public key feature has been working quite well -- however, I wanted to
rework the patch to include -y support. Hopefully I'll be able to get this
done sone.

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development