smart patch

Hamish Robertson robertsonhamish at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:21:38 PDT 2007

Hey guys, a shell script would be fine as long as there was a gui
front end to it. installation has to be a double click affair. that's
why i was thinking of adding the feature to something like smart.
Gustavo, how hard would it be to add the ability to add extensions to
smart? like firefox. That way people can add  their own updates to
smart, like my smart file idea without driving you crazy as clearly
you've got a bit on! :-) if thats all too hard, i'd like to add this
smart file thing to smart myself. is that ok? I've got one of my
programmer friends on board and we'd like to add this feature.
What do you think? Sorry for all the wierd typing, i'm doing this on
my phone. :-) H.