Question concerning mirrors

Rainer M Krug Rainer.linux at krugs.de
Sun Dec 9 23:15:13 PST 2007

Hi

I have defined a mirror to a repository. Both, the repository and the
mirror, are only locally accessible but from different subnets.
Therefore I thought that if I setup the mirror, I should be able to
update the repositories and if one of the mirrors is not available, it
will simply skip that one. But when updating the repositories, smart
stops at the first repository and does not continue checking the others
(it might wait for a timeout, but due to bad network connections, I had
to set the eimeout quite high.).

Is this correct behaviour or am I doing something wrong?

Rainer