[Fwd: Smart for 10.3]

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Thu Dec 6 23:14:08 PST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Smart for 10.3
Date: 	Sun, 07 Oct 2007 16:08:20 +1000
From: 	Basil Chupin <blchupin at tpg.com.au>
To: 	smart at labix.org

Message directed at Pascal (Bleser).

Pascal, will you be issuing a version for 10.3 with your special 'mods'
re channels?

Cheers.

As one can see, I posted this message way back..... but did not receive a response.

Perhaps I did not qualify for a response because there was an announcement before I asked the query which would have answered my question.

But I did not see such an announcement message -which is why I posted my original message.

So, what is the situation, and what is the URL for getting smart to get openSuse 10.3 up-to-date?

Or is one now better off using Yast2 (zypper) in openSuse to keep 10.3 up-to-date?

Ciao.

--

Past experience, if not forgotten, is a guide for the future.