How to know which files have errors

Mauricio Teixeira mteixeira at webset.net
Sat Dec 22 12:09:16 PST 2007

Em Sáb, 2007-12-22 às 16:37 +0100, J.L. Blom escreveu:
> error: Unsupported scheme: ttp

This is one error. Looks like something is asking to download a file
using ttp:// instead of http://. Is there anything else, like a
backtrace? Can you post the output of smart channels --show?

> error:   mismatched tag: line 23, column 4

This one is easy. Either a) the file is corrupted or b) it has not been
fully downloaded. I tried the supplied URL, and in fact it does not
point to a XML file, but rather it goes back to Fedora's main site. I
bet that if you open the file [1], you will see HTML code in it, instead
of XML.

If I'm not mistaken, you want this [2].

And I'm also guessing the XML error is directly related to the
unsupported scheme error.

[1] /var/lib/smart/channels/updates-debuginfo%%
http:__download.fedora.redhat.com_pub_fedora_linux_core_updates_7_x86_64_debug_repodata_repomd.xml

[2] http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/7/x86_64/

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Sao Paulo/SP/BR      %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %

NOTE: This is my personal e-mail account. I do NOT use
it to speak for my employer or any of my co-workers.