[issue350] [PLUGIN] Sync Yum channels

Keith Roberts keith at karsites.net
Thu Dec 27 12:08:10 PST 2007

I'm also running Fedora 8 and smart 0.52. I think that would
be brilliant to have a plugin to sync smart and yum
channels. At the moment I have to keep the channels in sync
by hand.

I was thinking about writing an application that would
convert different channel/repo files to different package
manager format. But this would save me the time and trouble.

Why can't the package managers agree on a standard format
for their channel/repo file format. That would make life
alot easier IMHO.

Kind Regards

Keith Roberts

Websites: