[OT] Going off-line for some time

Richard Hendershot rshendershot at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 7 08:18:18 PST 2007

Best of luck, hope eveything's ok with you...

is logging a feature for the next release?  I played with rpm --last but
seemingly that does not apply to --qf (duplicate output).  It's become a
problem for me (X86_64) since some things recently broke mplayer.  X
would crash if I tried to play a video.  I think that was in libav stuff
but not sure.  I think my fix was nvidia graphics, but also not sure.
Thing is, it was impossible to roll-back the changes I made that day.
No log.  Lots of packages affected...    For a few days I just didn't
run mplayer  ;)

redirecting to a file and using tail -F is a problem since confirmation
input is required.  NAE (not an expert) so I may be missing some easy
way to do what I want with the present tools.  Seems like it's time to
have smart log it's actions though; re: issue 60.

Thanks!
-rsh

--
Richard Hendershot <rshendershot at mchsi.com>