[OT] Going off-line for some time

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Mon Jan 8 06:37:25 PST 2007

> For the record, I don't know where Niemeyer is (maybe he's out on
> vacations). :)

Yep, I was.  Unfortunately my expectations of connectivity in the
place I went to were not fulfilled, and I ended up stuck regarding
the 0.50 release and anything else in fact.

I'm getting back today, and I have an amazing list of things
to go through.

> As for me, I'm going to be somewhat off-line for the next couple of
> weeks. I'll tell you the news when I get more time.

Good luck on your new place.

> So don't worry if the devel, bug fixing and tracker seem to be a little
> abandoned. We'll catch up with it all when we get back. Nobody has to
> stop your parallel work because of that, ok? :)

I'll keep that in mind as well. ;-)

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net