bug?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Jan 20 05:11:32 PST 2007

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 01:33:32PM +0100, J.L. Blom wrote:
> I have for several weeks a problem with the site dl.atrpms.net for the
> fc-x86_64 directories. It gave as error:
> http://dl.atrpms.net/fc5-x86_64/atrpms/base/release: Not Found.
> It turns out that in the subprogram "apt_rpm.py" the string
> "base/release" is hard coded.
> For some reason this site doesn't have a directory base and the
> directory release is related to redhat(dl.atrpms.net/redhat/release).

That is not a smart issue: ATrpms had announced that the native apt
format would be removed on 01.01.2007. The packages carrying this
setup had been changed accordingly more than half a year ago.

E.g. reinstall atrpms-package-config or fedora-package-config-smart
and if the config files land under *.rpmnew (because the original
files have been manually modified), then move them into place or look
at the channel definitions and copy them over.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net