Smart 0.52

Christoph Thiel cthiel at suse.de
Fri Oct 5 10:47:45 PDT 2007

Hi Gustavo,

congratulations to the new release! I have a couple of patches lying around
(and applied to the SUSE package), which I would like to get upstream:

  * smart-yast-media.patch
    handle yast repos that a spread over multiple dirs correctly

  * smart-yast2_compressed-packages.patch
    support compress yast2 packages file, introduced in openSUSE 10.3

(I noticed that I had to remove /var/lib/smart/cache manually, after adding
smart-yast2_compressed-packages.patch, because smart didn't seem to notice
that its cache was outdated with the changed YaST2Channel object.

Best,
Christoph

--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development