changes in repositories

linux_learner linux.learner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:05:06 PDT 2007

On 9/26/07, Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's more but I can't remember right now. I spend a lot time grepping
> the output of smartpm for messages instead of relying on return codes which
> I don't like. Also I'm going to make a concerted effort to add as much as I
> can to the official docs. Like I've said I've been using it quite a lot and
> have about 500 lines of scripts built around smart now (in a larger 15,000
> line project). I have the hard way found out how to do stuff (usually by
> reading the source). I'd like the documentation to be so thorough and easy
> to read that a pre-schooler could use it.
>
> Grant

Grant, I wrote the documentation, and would welcome any contributions you
may have. I completely agree with you, that the documentation should be
thorough, and so easy a kid could read it. I will be using my own wiki as a
testing ground (rough draft) before moving it to the official site for
smart. My wiki is
http://www.thecompletecomputerresource.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page(which,
as you can see, I haven't finished setting up).