Development and pending features

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Tue Aug 12 02:23:20 PDT 2008

>>>  adds a new "Reference" tab to the GUI interface, for viewing the
>>> information
>>
>> Sounds good in theory, even though I'm not sure about the new tab.
>> Isn't the General tab adequate for this?
>
> It should be, that new tab is rather annoying. In theory, there
> "could"
> be a whole list of reference URLs but in practice there is only one...
>
> Will rewrite.

Hmm, I remembered that another reason for a separate tab
was that text items are rendered with white background...
I've now set it to the same as the other labels, but it
is rendered in a slightly different grey and looks bad.

There's another problem with having the reference URLs
in the General tab, and that is that they look somewhat
disconnected to the package name since that is not showing.
Maybe the General tab should show package name/version ?

--anders

PS.
The package URL should probably be made clickable too ?
i.e. the location text available under the "URLs" tab