Development and pending features

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Tue Aug 12 05:54:48 PDT 2008

> Hmm, I remembered that another reason for a separate tab
> was that text items are rendered with white background...
> I've now set it to the same as the other labels, but it
> is rendered in a slightly different grey and looks bad.

I don't get the issue entirely.  Why would it be different to render
it on its own tab?  Can we fix the color?

> There's another problem with having the reference URLs
> in the General tab, and that is that they look somewhat
> disconnected to the package name since that is not showing.
> Maybe the General tab should show package name/version ?

We could do this.  My first impression is that the name and
version are already displayed above in the selected row., so we'd
lose some useful space in the tab.  Might be worth trying to at
least check how it looks.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net