Fedora, yumsync, mirrorlist (was: Smart 1.0 is out!)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Aug 19 00:34:28 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:50:43AM +0200, Anders F Björklund wrote:
> I'm currently using something like "mirror.centos.org" or other
> local repository mirror server myself so don't use mirrorlist much,
> but I can see how it is needed for migrating yum's .repo info...

W/o having checked yumsync it currently would not be able to determine
what method if any is being used to map yum's mirrorlist support onto
smart.

So whatever the canonical way to do it will become yumsync will need
to be adapted to it.

And wrt to the other mail on gpgchecks: That would be quite nice as
well and would probably also require some new mapping from yumsync
(unless yumsync's author already wrote yumsync with the gpg mapping in
mind).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net