smart-gui 'Content' tab empty in Fedora 10

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Dec 15 08:54:26 PST 2008

John Pilkington wrote:

> Hi: I've just installed Fedora 10 and have the x86_64 release
> version of smart and smart-gui in the KDE desktop.  I haven't found
> a config option to show the useful 'rpm -ql' info that I see in the
> Centos 5.2 version: the panel is always empty.

Fedora 10/11 has a few other showstopper bugs (and an outdated config
on the DVD), that you might have seen:

https://code.launchpad.net/~smartpm/smart/bugfix

BTW: If you like KDE and PathList, changes are you'll like the Qt
interface and the ChangeLog tab too... ?

https://code.launchpad.net/~smartpm/smart/testing