[Smart]The four case studies that show off smart's intelligent dependency?

Quan phongvan phongvan84 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:57:08 PST 2008

Dear friends,
When I studied about smart as a candidate update tool for my target machine
(runs on CentOS 4.5 -  RHEL 4 clone), I found out the 4 case studies that
were mentioned in readme file of smart source code. I so surprised about
that. If someone has tried and has experiences on using smart, can you give
more advice for that 4 case studied ( it will be so good for me if you can
attach with real results that prove them).
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Nguyen Anh Quan.

--