future of smart

Grant McWilliams grantmasterflash at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:28:54 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 2:47 AM, Gustavo Niemeyer <gustavo at niemeyer.net>
wrote:

>  It's based on GTK1, which is quite out-of-date.  I've not done any GTK
>> programming, so I don't know how involved updating it to GTK2 would be,
>> but hopefully not terribly difficult.
>>

> Again, Smart's GUI *is* GTK 2.
>

> --
> Gustavo Niemeyer
> http://niemeyer.net

Gustavo speaks! Nice to see you :-)

I wish I were involved with fewer projects right now as I'd like to spend
more time with Smart. In three weeks I fly to China for two months
so outside of helping consolidate the list and throwing in my 2 cents I'll
be of little use until September. There are two projects I plan on
contributing to then though and SmartPM is one of them.

I also have a student that has volunteered to translate *everything* into
Spanish if it hasn't already been done.

Grant