Smart config file parsing

Grant McWilliams grantmasterflash at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:01:37 PDT 2008

> Didn't mean that it is useless, both the "sync" channel plugins
> and editing the .channel files directly surely have its uses...
>
> --anders
>
> As always it's always best to have more than one way of doing things.
Everything should be able to be done from the gui, the cli, a script and
possibly automagically. I think the gui and cli are fairly full featured
outside of the stuff in the conversations of late. The scripting is way off
because the return codes are all over but for now I've worked around it.

Grant