Distributions going smart & bugfixes?

Mauricio Teixeira mauricio.teixeira at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:23:34 PST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Anders F Björklund <afb at algonet.se> wrote:
> Did you have some opinions about the code at:
> https://launchpad.net/smart/+milestone/1.1.2
> https://launchpad.net/smart/+milestone/1.2

This sure looks like an interesting usage of Launchpad resources. :)

Well, I can't tell much about the linked bugs, since I am not
following the discussions on them, but it does seem like a very
interesting list to run after.

> I believe "mirrorlist" needed some feedback ?

I did proposed to merge the code some time in the past:

https://code.launchpad.net/~netmask/smart/mirrorlist/+merge/500

If you look at the comments, I replied and worked on all issues
Gustavo asked, it just needed a second review from him to be fully
merged.

Notice I did not test with Smart > 1.0, so it does need another shot.
Maybe I can do it some time this week, if you guys can wait.

Anything else you would like me to help?

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% Sao Paulo/SP/BR

NOTE: This is my personal e-mail account. I do NOT use
it to speak for my employer or any of my co-workers.