Smart 1.3 release delay

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Sep 27 07:31:10 PDT 2009

As asked by https://answers.launchpad.net/smart/+question/83214 :
"whether or not Smart Package Manager V1.3 will still be released?"

I'm guessing that the planned feature list for 1.3 was (once again)
a bit much, and that we'll need to trim it down to get 1.3 out...

I suppose it *could* be done as "1.2.1", but better to release 1.3
and start the feature list over as version 1.4 to avoid confusion ?

The interfaces, backends and plugins will probably not be included.
Leaving only these: mdclean, sha256, unicode-provides, lzma, newer

--anders

https://launchpad.net/smart/+milestone/1.3 (2009-07-31)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/302453 (mdclean)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/331935 (sha256)