Italian translation

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Feb 10 03:50:38 PST 2010

Antenore Gatta wrote:

> I've completed the Italian translation (only 70 strings were not
> translated yet) as I don't have bazaar write persmission someone has
> to download and commit the changes in all the needed branches
> (launchpad syncronization is not used).

Thank you, I've added the updated translations from Launchpad now:

Check: locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 790 translated messages.
Check: locale/es_ES/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 713 translated messages, 47
fuzzy translations, 30 untranslated messages.
Check: locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 713 translated messages, 47
fuzzy translations, 30 untranslated messages.
Check: locale/hu/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 718 translated messages, 44
fuzzy translations, 28 untranslated messages.
Check: locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 790 translated messages.
Check: locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 713 translated messages, 47
fuzzy translations, 30 untranslated messages.
Check: locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 298 translated messages, 17
fuzzy translations, 475 untranslated messages.
Check: locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 790 translated messages.
Check: locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 658 translated messages, 53
fuzzy translations, 79 untranslated messages.
Check: locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 717 translated messages, 45
fuzzy translations, 28 untranslated messages.

Should add Danish (da), and probably some other language as well.