Merged upcoming to master, and launchpad to github

Stephen Morris samorris at netspace.net.au
Sun Aug 31 14:05:28 PDT 2014

Hi Anders,
     Is there any documentation on what the directory structures should
be when running ./setup.py build? I have run this which created the
build directory, with subdirectories of lib.linux-x86_64-2.7 scripts-2.7
and temp.linux-x86_64-2.7. Lib.linux-x86_64-2.7 has the smart
subdirectory, while scripts-2.7 has smart.py.
     If I cd into scripts-2.7 and run smart.py it appears to not be able
to load its init import as indicated by the following traceback:

./smart.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./smart.py", line 27, in <module>
     from smart import init, initDistro, initPlugins, initPycurl, initPsyco
   File "/usr/local/downloads/Smart/smart15/build/scripts-2.7/smart.py",
line 27, in <module>
     from smart import init, initDistro, initPlugins, initPycurl, initPsyco
ImportError: cannot import name init

     Am I not supplying enough parameters to setup.py for it to work or
is this issue because I am trying to do this in Fedora 20?

regards,
Steve