Smart Fails on Segmentation Faults

linux_learner linux.learner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:10:47 PDT 2006

Ok, but deleting the channels is only one thing. Your problem would
either be smart cache (/var/libs/smart/cache) or the smart conf
(/var/libs/smart/config).

>OK, I don't really care where the damn fault lies as long as I can fix
>the problem :-) .

You should care. Why complain to Microsoft about Linux? Why complain
to OpenOffice about Koffice? Why complain to a package manager, about
a repo? Who does the repo? Complain to that person!