A request for smat

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Mon Aug 28 07:06:11 PDT 2006

Em Dom, 2006-08-27 às 06:24 +0200, Andreas Hanke escreveu:

> But for yast2 channels, they are not:
>
> http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9597/yast2ae1.png
>
> Even worse, for yast2 channels, it displays the text from the warning
> popup that YaST shows for some packages within the description field,
> prefixed by "+Ins:".

There are two different bugs here, one is Smart's (my) fault, and other
is Suse's fault.

The first and easier problem is the "+Ins:". This field was not
documented on the YaST2 channel specifications when I first wrote the
YaST2 channel support into Smart. I'll be fixing it as soon as I can.

The second problem is that the YaST2 package descriptions are not
formated with the correct line breaking, as the Metadata package
descriptions are. This is a little more difficult to solve, but I
promisse I'll work on that whenever possible.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR