New Smart GUI

linux_learner linux.learner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:06:58 PDT 2007

Currently, the only way to do configurations in smart, is from the command
line. I wish to make this more intuitive.

As far as the menu, I just renamed it, and clustered like things together.

As far as the tabbed boxes, again, that's to make things a bit more
intuitive. So there would be 2 ways. From the menu, or from the tabbed
boxes.

Keep in mind, this is very early stages. We are no where near completion.
I'd like to enhance the search box.

Best thing I can say is, keep watching it.