Smart 1.3 release delay

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Nov 30 15:46:25 PST 2009

Available at https://launchpad.net/smart/+milestone/1.2.1

> They're already released downstream (fedora/ubuntu/mandriva/opensuse),
> so it's more a question of merging upstream than anything else...
>
> Fedora:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/302453 (mdclean)
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/331935 (sha256)
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/337798 (unicode)

These are now committed to trunk, with most of the history.
(For some reason the merge info was lost on two bugfixes,
though there was no difference in the bzr commands used ?)

> Mandriva:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/337108 (lzma)
> OpenSUSE:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/338760 (newer)

These are still pending, along with two trivial bugfixes.

> Ubuntu:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/340207 (test_python*)
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/388577 (curl_timeout*)
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/smart/+bug/389001 (detect_plugins*)
>>
>> * already merged

As noted, these were already committed to trunk after 1.2.