Anyone still using smart ?

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Thu Aug 11 09:50:52 PDT 2016

Hi Anders, hi all,

Long time no speak.

Good to see Smart PM still being put to good use so many years later.

As an interesting coincidence, after driving the Landscape and then Juju
projects for a almost a decade, I'm now back at package management:

http://snapcraft.io

Very different beast from Smart PM, but brought me memories for sure.

I also agree with Anders, if it suits you, by all means do use it. I can't
offer much support by now, but hope you make the best out of it.